Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cheston at his happiest!

For those of you who haven't seen Cheston at his happiest!!!!















Cheston really is a happy baby. And at seven months he is ready to walk. Go Cheston!!!
(I'm not sure what happened to the positioning of these pics, but I couldn't change it and I kind of like it. So here is to having help while putting a post together)

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute!! And growing up so fast. Watch out if he starts walking!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you teaching him how to use kitchen utensils early so he can help in the kitchen. Grate cheese... check... now on to knife skills!!

    I don't know if you can say HIS happiest is when he is sleeping but maybe it is YOUR happiest!?!? Anyway, they are all great pictures!!! I love to see him smile and hear him laugh!!!!

    ReplyDelete