Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Yay for a new Year!!!

I am so excited for this new year. Yes, it has taken me a couple of weeks to get excited, but now I am to this point. Whew....it took a while.

So, I got a new camera for Christmas and I have been excited to learn more about it and how to use it and to actually use it. My very first picture with this camera (that I took, cause my friend got ahold of it and took some pictures of him picking his nose) I was not used to the camera, but I had to take the picture. It was an important event at our house. Kjelden ASKED Great-Grandma George if he could sing in the family talent show. He wanted to sing ALL seven verses of A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief.
She told him that would be a little long, but he could definitely sing the first verse. He was the first on the show and did and excellent job!! Very confident and I was SO proud of him.

And now for the playing. I have played and played with my camera. Of course, there is still a lot to learn, but I just had to share a couple of my favorites.
Next, I was looking online about Digital Photography and found a calendar to follow of different pictures to take per week. It has been fun to use my NEW camera and photograph different things. O.k. I am only on week 2, but still it is fun. The first week:
COLD




And now, so far......for the second week.....

BREAKFAST

A word about breakfast. This is a new thing for me. This breakfast is 500 calories. I am working on eating differently.....hoping to loose a little bit of that tummy thing that seems to stick so closely to my middle.
And so yay for the new year. Lots to look forward to and I am hoping lots of changes.








3 comments:

  1. I would've paid money to hear Kjelden sing! I love that he knows that song. :) Good job with your resolution! And I like your pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mule! It definitely says cold! Good job kjelden!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for the new camera and pictures!!! I love to see life from your view!! You inspire me!!!

    We love to hear Kjelden sing!! I am sorry we missed this one. He definitely has the family talent!!

    ReplyDelete