I know, I know.....I can't count. 5, 6, 7, 8 what do we appreciate? Well, since I haven't posted anything since the 5th, my biggest appreciation for now.......
Sometimes that is all we can say!! I am thankful for you!!! You are awesome!!! I am so lucky to have such a great sister-in-law!!! Thanks for making me smile!!
I agree... it's ok to be thankful for no reason. I was going to be thankful everyday in November too, but then decided it clearly wasn't going to happen. I mean I am going to be thankful everyday, but not for particular things. Thus my blog is still resting on Gratitude.
Sometimes that is all we can say!! I am thankful for you!!! You are awesome!!! I am so lucky to have such a great sister-in-law!!! Thanks for making me smile!!
ReplyDeleteI agree... it's ok to be thankful for no reason. I was going to be thankful everyday in November too, but then decided it clearly wasn't going to happen. I mean I am going to be thankful everyday, but not for particular things. Thus my blog is still resting on Gratitude.
ReplyDelete