Monday, October 11, 2010

Tuckered Out

I decided my blog posts must be too tired. Nobody seems to comment. Not that anyone has to comment. It's fun to hear what people have to say. SOOOO...............I decided to spice things up a bit.

NOPE..........
.......................Just the same old thing

All about my family.....
That's a good thing. I love my family. Sometimes life can be tiring, but we get through it. Sometimes, well, sometimes, we just need to lay down and take a nap cause we are all tuckered out from the days work



Ok this just goes to show that I can't seem to keep my house clean and poor Sheyna just can't keep up with it. I generally sweep everything to the middle of the floor and the kids get to pick through it to find what is theirs. Sheyna, apparently, didn't want to pick through, or was just too tired to clean.......

NOPE.................


..........................just pooping.

5 comments:

  1. That pictures is awesome! Definitely a keeper. Poor little girl... and I'm happy to see that you updated your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. FuNnY!! She's a sweet girl. You have a lot to keep up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not pooped... just pooping??? How funny!!! Reminds me of the time she was at my house and in the kitchen by herself and VERY quiet. I asked her what she was doing and she said "pooping". I about died laughing!! Love her to death!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I admit, I read and only comment on occasion. Your blogs are great. They always make me smile. Love this one the best. I laughed out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok Ok I'm commenting! I feel just like that right now! Better not let her wash dishes when she is tired!

    ReplyDelete