
We started a new tradition of having "pancake birthday cake" breakfast. Brian is usually not around for dinner, so breakfast just seemed more convenient. Here is Sheyna fascinated with her candle.

And then she gave a quick and cute smile for the camera. Happy Birthday Sheyna!!! What a cutie, of course, I am biased in a big way.

Aunt Caroline came and we did a photo session. I haven't received those pictures yet, but I just used one that I took. Can't wait to see the ones from Caroline!

Goodbye to the baby months. It is now time to be a toddler. I loved this picture. She won't keep anything in or on her hair. I tried to have a cute hat on her head for a cute picture, but no such luck with the hat on the head. It did turn out to be a cute picture after all.
Before Sheyna turned one:
1)Said her first word: "DOO" meaning boo.
2)Acknowledges that you are saying something to her by pumping her head up and down, and I mean pumping.
3)Pumping a wave goodbye. Aunt Mona said she would do great at Florida State University where they are the Seminoles and they do that chopping thing with their hand.....that's what she does.
4)Walked at 11 months.
5)Screams for anyone and everyone's attention.
6)Loves to go to Aunt Mona's house.
7)Will give good hugs
8)ATE CHOCOLATE AND LOVED IT!!!!!
Aunt Mona loves it when she comes over!! Now I need to get busy teaching her the GATOR chomp. I hate Florida State!! Go University of Florida Gators!! :)
ReplyDelete