Anyway, last Sunday, in Brayden's Primary class, the teacher, who is a good friend of mine and told me this story, asked the children if anyone could say the Fourth Article of Faith. Bless my little Brayden's heart, he raised his hand. This is how the conversation went.
"Can anyone say the Fourth Article of Faith?"
Brayden raised his hand.
"O.K. Brayden, why don't you say the Fourth Article of Faith."
Brayden says:
"The--Fourth--Article--of--Faith."
I guess if you ask a question like that, you will definitely get a good answer. And that is exactly what the answer would be for a 5 year old!!
The other thing that was so funny was said today, on Father's Day.
Brian and the boys were talking about what they did yesterday. The boys confessed that Mom, in all her glory and not feeling well, took them to McDonald's for breakfast. Brian confessed that he didn't have breakfast at all because he forgot(?).
Brayden, who has really been listening well to just about everything, except for when I ask him to help clean up toys (another story for another day) piped up and said,
"Someone forgot to BOOST!!" (from a juice commercial that helps people to remember)
I busted out laughing. It was so in context, but I don't really know if Brayden knew what he was talking about. It was too funny.
So, Brayden is our little comic. He comes up with some funny things to say and I hope that he will continue it. It sure makes life fun to have a little sense of humor in a little boy who is pretty quiet when he is around other people.
Brayden is so cute! I love reading things that perk me up and make me laugh. Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeleteI love both of the stories. I really should listen closer to all of our little guys and I might get some good laughs in, too.
ReplyDelete