Kjelden has literally told everyone in the town that I am only nine and will be for another four years. Then he will pass me up and I don't know what will happen after that. He'll probably think he can be the boss of me instead of the other way around. That makes it all the more exciting and enticing to have another birthday, don't you think?
Brayden, bless his little soul, I feel has made a very little milestone. On Sunday, we were privileged to go and listen to Kjelden give a good talk in Primary. Before that, the Primary president had asked if anyone had a sticky flower under their chair. Everyone jumped up to check. And guess who had it. BRAYDEN!!!! They asked him to come up to the front of the whole primary and.......he did! He stood up there prouder than a peacock. He received the poster of the month and he was so excited. When he saw me, he said to me, "Mom, I got the stinky flower and then I got the poster!!!" I know it's weird to get all excited about that, but if you know Brayden, it is definitely a milestone.
Simon is doing so well with his talking. I just giggle a lot at him. He can come up with the funniest things to say and he is dead serious. So, what do I do? I laugh. I had to take him to the doctor today to have his foot checked out. He has been limping on it for a week now and every time I touch it, he says, Ouch Mom. So, I took him in. And he didn't limp and the doctor twisted and turned and bent and pushed and ........nothing. He just sat there. Straight-faced. The doctor played with him for a little while. Throwing him in the air and landing him on his foot. Nothing. Made me feel real DUMB. But we got to have a good visit with the doctor and that was that. Spent $70 + dollars just to have some play time with the doctor. Oh well.
On the other hand, Sheyna got shots today. That was great. We love shots. She didn't do too bad. She screamed bloody murder at first, but then when I got her out of the room, she calmed right down. Now this evening, the one leg hurts a little, but I think she is doing pretty good.
Brian got a new coat today. He has been needing one for..............forever. I don't remember when the last time it was that he got a good heavy work coat. So, we splurged and got him one. He was pretty stoked.
O.K. So now it sounds like I am just rambling, trying to come up with something to say. Well, I am. It is late and I am tired. I hope that tomorrow isn't as busy. Well, it will be, but hopefully I'll have a good attitude about it.
Yea for Brayden! I know he has a hard time with things like that, so it really is a milestone. He's sweet. I think Kjelden will remember that you are still the mom even if you are only nine. Hopefully the craziness isn't too crazy for you.
ReplyDeleteI love the updates about everyone! You made me laugh hearing about your boys... they are all so funny and so cute in their own ways! And of course, Sheyna is just a doll even though she had to get shots. Poor little lamb!
ReplyDeleteI think we've all gone to the Drs. for playtime. Is it the toys the kids remember or the treasure box at the end?
ReplyDelete